Monday, May 16, 2011

Alrightnowyoutellme (10)

I know that it has been a long time since my last post but I have been sort of busy remodeling the church. We have been destructing and constructing. It is really exciting to see the progress we have made so far. I will post pictures later.


Alrightnowyoutellme what this little flower is. This is way to easy by itself so maybe you could tell me something about the flower. I love seeing these in the spring, in the right areas they sort of blanket the ground with white patches of carpeting. When I was a kid my dad taught my brother and I the finer art of trout fishing, it was very exciting to get out early in the year (and fill up my waders with ice cold river water) and catch fish with my dad. These plants were almost always around in the early spring and then they would just go away until the next year.


So Alrightnowyoutellme.

3 comments:

  1. I believe it is a Trillum. Their seeds are distributed by ants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a trillium. My mom always told me it was illegal to pick them.

    ReplyDelete