Friday, December 23, 2011

I Am A Published Author...(sort of)

Today I received my first blog book in the mail; I guess that makes me an author of sorts...sort of. The book has no ISBN number nor was it inducted into the Library of Congress; hence the "sort of" disclaimer in my title. The book contains all of my blog entries for the year 2010.

So far I have had over 6,300 page views from almost 60 countries including nations like: Nigeria, Isle of Mann, Latvia, Slovenia, Australia, Sweden, India, Thailand, Chile, Iran, China, Saudi Arabia, Japan, South Korea, and Tasmania to name only some. When I was a kid I fell in love with shortwave radio because I could hear radio stations from other countries. Blogging is a very cool way for me, to be read by people in other countries.I just want to have something meaningful to say. The internet certainly has changed our world.

The book is nice. I like it. In reading it, I was encouraged, by what I wrote to encourage others.

4 comments:

  1. I like you blog as well. Maybe your book will become a bestseller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frank - a book...great idea. I'm so happy you introduced me to this blog world. I have "met" so many new people and have been encouraged in my faith - beyond belief! Merry Christmas Blessings from Ringle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey grandpa It's me caleb I think that was a cool Idea and I saw It. It's cool

    Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  4. So how long have you had the Aqua Man thing?

    ReplyDelete