Saturday, February 19, 2011

Alrightnowyoutellme (8)

Well as long as we seem to be a rodent sort of mood lets try another one. This photo was taken at Bluegill Bay Park in Wausau. It was a late morning walk and I heard this little rat splashing along the shore, it took me a minute but I found him and he did not seem too annoyed that I took his picture. I think this is a juvenile so it may not look exactly like it's adult parent. This is a very common water rat in Wisconsin.

A very popular "70s" group sang a song about this sort of love. (was that too obvious?) Tell me what you think.

He is sort of cute...for a rodent.

3 comments:

  1. We voted:
    Caleb Beaver.
    Ethan: Beaver
    Herbie: Beaver (Herbie secretly thinks it's a duck)
    Silas: Platypus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am leaning towards Muskrat too Hank.
    I looked up Muskrat love songs on YouTube. THAT was a popular song??? Weirdness.

    ReplyDelete