Monday, February 21, 2011

Babes

 
Or was that babies? Baby Robins; I found them while looking for something else. The mother built a nest in a lilac bush right next to our deck. Ugly? Cute? You decide. Won't be long and they will be back in the area. Just remember when you see a Robin it does not mean that spring has arrived, the rule of thumb is: "It will snow three times on the Robins tail, then Spring."

I will call it spring when I see them in my yard. Might only be 4 or 5 weeks until we hear the "cheery, cheery, cheery up" call outside the window.


"Enough already of winter, curse you little wooly caterpillar"

3 comments:

  1. Curse you old man winter!! (in the accent of Hienz Doofensmirtz)
    Great pictures! They are the cutest ugly baby birds ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had one. they are cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WISH I HAD ONE THEYA RE SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!(=

    ReplyDelete