Saturday, January 12, 2013

They Call It Bacon Love

Now thats a lot of love



 I came across this very cool store and could not resist the urge to let the world know. My daughter-in-law works at Nueskes in Wittenberg (no affiliation with Patina's) and Leah is always looking at bacon stuff.  Check this out, it is wild. I have an aversion to live pigs (not my favorite) but I do love Pork.

I love you more than bacon...c'mon thats funny.





Hey man if you are gonna chew gum...this is the stuff.

When you bring home the bacon this is what you put it in...a bacon wallet
For extra kissable lips...what woman could resist that?

You have heard of beef steak on a bruise, well this is  for cuts and scrapes.
There are other items for the truly cultured these are only a few found in the mens dept. 







3 comments: