Monday, November 1, 2010

Alrightnowyoutellme (2)


Well here we go again; there is an old song that says, " I don't like spiders and snakes". Last time it was a snake this time it is a spider. All right now you tell me; what kind of spider this? Also tell me 1 fact about the spider besides it's name.

Need a clue? Be sure you take notice of his (or her) "color", you might be able to find it in a "garden". So if you do a search on colorful spiders from the garden you might find it. Oh by the way this little guy was found out by Eland, not very far from where the Eastern Garter Snake was found.

I will give the answer next week.

Question. If you were going to dropped into a hole and given a choice, what would you want at the bottom? Spiders or snakes...or marshmallows?

3 comments:

  1. (had to fix some spelling mistakes from my last post) ;)

    Ooo ooo!! I know this one! That is the Black and Yellow Argiope (or black and yellow garden spider). One fact is that the females grow much larger than the males.

    ...another fact is that THEY ARE GROSS. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. They also make really cool little zig zag designs in their webs. I kept waiting for the one by our house to write me a message like in Charolette's Web, but it never did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey that looks like our pet spider from a few years ago named Pip. We did not keep him in the house though, just in the garage.

    ReplyDelete