Thursday, October 21, 2010

My New Plan

Oh Boy, I am afraid you will be seeing less of me; but that is a good thing. I have been walking and trying to be a little healthier. I have got this crazy idea that I might try to lose a bit of myself, and well, live longer. I have a friend that is about 25 years older than me, that lost at least 60 pounds. The Lord created us, and encourages us to live in a way, that would honor Him in our bodies. It is a given, a no brainer, if I could be so bold, to honor Him in our hearts but we are encouraged to also honor him in our bodies. I want to be a good steward in regard to the wonderful gift He has given; a healthy body. I want to be healthy. Not "skinny" but healthy.

It will be a long road, of that I am sure. My question to you is; are you in?

A healthy baker at 30

1 comment:

  1. I remember when this picture was taken, you were employee of the month at the Health Care Center.
    Wow... that's you at 30. I'M 30!! Mildly strange in an "I'm feeling like an actual grown-up" sort of way.

    ReplyDelete