Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Beautiful Time of Year

What a beautiful time of year. Don't think of it as the end think of it as the end of Summer, think of it as the beginning of...Winter. A swinging, slushy, snowing, snow blowing, book reading, bundled up, back breaking, long nights for game playing, long talks and hot chocolate drinking good time.

Please tell me what you think Winter is all about.

State Park, a few years ago.


Bird Food

Hwy N

Our Deck

Billy Goat Hills

Our deck at the end of a beautiful fall day

1 comment:

  1. As for me, Winter is a time of reflecting and dreaming. I love curling up under a blanket with a blank notebook and planning out my gardens, art ideas, chicks Al might let me order, making to do lists and checking back on last year's notes to see how and where I can improve on - what I would like to do and what not to do lists...even if I don't do them...I like looking at it on paper....

    ReplyDelete